- Law enforcement in California said they are investigating a “multiple shooting” after emergency crews were called to a Halloween party in the Bay Area.
- “Orinda Police Department and Contra Costa County Office of the Sheriff are working a multiple shooting in Orinda. Investigation is active,” the sheriff’s office wrote on Twitter.
- Four people are dead, with several others wounded, local news outlet KTVU reported, citing law enforcement.
- Police are yet to give details about the number of casualties from the shooting.
- The party was reportedly held in an Airbnb rental home.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
A multiple shooting at a Halloween party in the Bay Area city of Orinda, California on Thursday left at least four people are dead, according to local media reports.
Bay Area TV station KTVU, citing law enforcement officials, reported that four people were killed in the shooting, with several others wounded.
Police confirmed on Twitter that a “multiple shooting” had taken place, but did not publicly share any details of the number of ca