- The Los Angeles Lakers went above and beyond in their remembrance of Kobe Bryant on Friday night at the Staples Center.
- Before their game against the Portland Trail Blazers, the Lakers memorialized Bryant with performances from Usher and Boyz II Men and a touching speech from LeBron James.
- The Lakers also put together a video celebrating Bryant’s life and career, narrated by Bryant himself as cellist Ben Hong set a beautiful backdrop.
- You can watch the Lakers jaw-dropping video tribute to Bryant below.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
—ESPN (@espn) February 1, 2020