Joe Murphy/Getty Images
Giannis Antetokounmpo and LeBron James are busy competing for a championship, but they have another task.
The reserves for the 2020 NBA All-Star Game were revealed on Thursday’s episode of TNT’s NBA Tip-Off, meaning James and Antetokounmpo know the full list of players they will choose from during the draft Feb. 6.
As the NBA explained in its official release, James will have the first pick in the first round as the leading overall vote getter, and Antetokounmpo will have the first pick of the second round. The two All-Star captains will pick from the pool of the eight starters who were chosen by the fans, players and media members in the first round and the 14 reserves who were chosen by head coaches in the second round.
While there are five starters and seven reserves from each conference, James and Antetokounmpo can pick without regard to conference affiliation or position.
With that in mind, here is a look at the starters and reserve players for the Feb. 16 game, as well as a mock draft for the two captains.
LeBron James, Los Angeles Lakers
Anthony Davis, Los Angeles Lakers
James Harden, Houston Rockets
Luka Doncic, Dallas Mavericks
Kawhi Leonard, Los Angeles Clippers
Giannis Antetokounmpo, Milwaukee Bucks
Joel Embiid, Philadelphia 76ers
Pascal Siakam, Toronto Raptors
Kemba Walker, Boston Celtics
Trae Young, Atlanta Hawks
First-Round Mock Draft (Starters Only)
1. Team LeBron: Anthony Davis, Los Angeles Lakers
2. Team Giannis: Kawhi Leonard, Los Angeles Clippers
3. Team LeBron: Luka Doncic, Dallas Mavericks
4. Team Giannis: James Harden, Houston Rockets
5. Team LeBron: Kemba Walker, Boston Celtics
6. Team Giannis: Joel Embiid, Philadelphia 76ers
7. Team LeBron: Pascal Siakam, Toronto Raptors
8. Team Giannis: Trae Young, Atlanta Hawks
Ben Simmons, Philadelphia 76ers
Jimmy Butler, Miami Heat