- LeBron James was seen grieving Kobe Bryant’s death on Sunday after the Los Angeles Lakers’ plane landed in California.
- Bryant died in a helicopter crash alongside his daughter, Gianna, and 7 other people on Sunday. He was 41.
- James surpassed Bryant on the NBA all-time scoring list on Saturday, after which the Lakers icon congratulated him.
- James had said that Bryant was an inspiration for him throughout his basketball career, and spoke about Bryant’s influence in a four-minute video shared on ESPN’s “SportsCenter” Sunday morning.
- Read more on Insider’s homepage.
Los Angeles Lakers star LeBron James was seen grieving, following news of Kobe Bryant’s death after his team’s plane touched down in California on Sunday.
Bryant, who died in a helicopter crash alongside his daughter, Gianna, and 7 other people on