- At the end of the Los Angeles Lakers’ blowout win over the Utah Jazz on Wednesday, LeBron James took off his shoes, gave them to some young fans, then cheered on his teammates while in socks, even running on the floor and sliding in them.
- The Utah Jazz announcers called the move disrespectful.
- James hit back on Wednesday in an Instagram post, saying he was being criticized for giving his shoes to young fans and supporting his teammates.
- It’s not the first time James has been scrutinized for how he’s acted on the bench during blowouts.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
The Los Angeles Lakers won big over the Utah Jazz on Wednesday, and the score disparity allowed LeBron James to kick back at the end of the game.
James checked out of the game with 7:46 remaining, and the Lakers up 105-83. He proceeded to take off his shoes, sign them for a pair of young fans, then cheer on his teammates in his socks.
At one point, James was near