- Jimmy Butler and T.J. Warren got into a scuffle during the Miami Heat’s Wednesday-night win over the Indiana Pacers.
- Late in the third quarter, Warren resorted to pulling on Butler’s arm to prevent him from hitting an easy layup, and Butler responded by getting in Warren’s face.
- Both players were given technicals for screaming profanities at one another, but Warren was ejected on the next play for taunting after his four-time NBA All-Star foe was whistled for an offensive foul.
- Butler blew him kisses goodbye, and Warren retaliated by flipping him the bird while walking to the locker room.
- After the game, Butler called Warren “soft,” “trash,” and “not even in my f—— league” before posting a provocative Instagram and tagging Warren in the caption.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Jimmy Butler has never been shy about controversy, but even for him, Wednesday night’s antics were an anomaly.
The four-time NBA All-Star got chippy with T.J. Warren throughout their contest at Bankers Life Fieldhouse, but things came to a head towards the end of the third quarter when Warren resorted to pulling on Butler’s arm to prevent him from