- The team captains Giannis Antetokounmpo and LeBron James selected their teams for the 2020 NBA All-Star game in a televised draft Thursday night.
- When it came time to select his first guard, Antetokounmpo said he was torn between the Atlanta Hawks sharpshooter Trae Young and the Boston Celtics ankle breaker Kemba Walker.
- When the TNT NBA analyst Charles Barkley asked why the reigning MVP was not considering “the dribbler” — i.e., James Harden — for the pick, Antetokounmpo chuckled and said “I want somebody that’s going to pass the ball.”
- The Milwaukee Bucks star went with Walker for his third pick, and James went on to select Harden with the next pick.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
James Harden is undoubtedly one of the m