Apple TV+ has announced the latest addition to its growing library of unscripted programming. The short-form docuseries Greatness Code will premiere globally on July 10 and highlight “renowned athletes” including LeBron James, Tom Brady, and more.
According to Apple, Greatness Code will “spotlight untold stories from the greatest athletes in the world.” Athletes featured in season one of Greatness Code will include:
- Four-time NBA MVP, three-time NBA champion and two-time Olympic gold medalist LeBron James
- Six-time Super Bowl champion and four-time Super Bowl MVP Tom Brady
- Olympic gold medalist and co-captain of the US Women’s National Soccer Team Alex Morgan
- Record-holding Olympic gold medalist snowboarder Shaun White
- World’s fastest man and eight-time Olympic champion Usain Bolt
- Five-time Olympic gold medalist and 15-time world champion swimmer Katie Ledecky
- 11-time world champion surfer Kelly Slater
Details on the production of the docuseries include:
“Greatness Code” is a co-production between powerhouse sports content platforms Religion of Sports, which is co-founded by Gotham Chopra, Tom Brady and NFL Hall of Fame legend Michael Strahan, and Uninterrupted, the athlete empowerment brand founded by LeBron James and Maverick Carter.
The series is directed by Gotham Chopra, who also executive produces through Religion of Sports, and executive produced by Maverick Carter via Uninterrupted. Ameeth Sankaran also serves as executive producer through Religion of Sports, and Devin Johnson executive produces via Uni